Thursday 2 February 2012

Children with swag

I came across this blog called "Children With Swag" through some American friends of mine. The title says it all: it's a collection of photographs of stylish children. Here's the link to it:

http://childrenwithswag.tumblr.com/

I don't know whether I should feel like a paedo for rating this blog, but I can't help the fact that I love children and I love swag. Combining the two may seem unnatural at the outset, but once you embrace the concept you'll see that it's awesome.

Here are some of my favourite children with swag:

Cutest little gangster!
Rocking some shades.
Ohhhhh yeaaaaa.
Posing with a bicycle while friends hang off a gate.
S.W.A.G.
So much swag.
He must be a part-time model.
A young gentleman.
I heart hot milk.
"Swag" is my middle name.

I wish I had as much swag as these kids do.

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment